Our Company Values
For those who are looking for financial advice, we realize the available options are many and deciding who to work with is a challenging problem. Listed below are our Company Values which we hope will give you a better understanding of how we operate.
- People Matter – We believe that each person is innately valuable and worthy of respect and honor. We believe that relationships matter and that business is relational, top to bottom. People First, Money Second is a priority statement that places people and relationships ahead of financial matters.
- Integrity Matters – We believe that integrity and truth matter. We believe we need to conduct our business in such a way that we are above reproach. We believe suitability and ethical practices come from placing a high value on other people and their needs before our own.
- Communication Matters – We believe that communication with our client partners builds and maintains the trust that is necessary for business relationships to reach their full potential. We believe that our client partners deserve the type of communication that is frequent, timely, truthful, & relevant.
- Service Matters – We believe that good service is practical and that great service is necessary in the pursuit of business excellence. We will pursue perfection and in so doing “catch a little excellence along the way.” (Vince Lombardi)
Edgar Allen Thomas
President, Thomas Advisory Services, Inc.
Allen is a Financial Advisor that has demonstrated excellence in providing clients with custom-tailored wealth management solutions. Allen is especially well-known for strategies focused on retirement income plans for individuals, estate and inheritance preservation planning, and small– to medium-sized company retirement plans.
A native of Florida, Allen attended the Jones College of Automation in Jacksonville, FL, and worked for several Fortune 500 companies including Unisys Corp. and Johnson Controls in systems engineering and project management roles. Allen’s financial services career began with Prudential Financial Services and has included management roles with several prominent firms including, Boston-based, Investors Capital and Lakeland, FL-based Brookstone Securities.
Allen and his wife, Kathy, an RN, reside in Winter Haven, Florida, and are actively involved in their church and several local charities.
We help individuals, families, and business owners develop wealth strategies to enjoy their lives, enhance the lives of people they care about, and to establish a living legacy that represents their passions and values. We provide objective guidance and strategies across a broad spectrum of financial services.
Our commitment to helping clients is unwavering and we strive to develop deep and meaningful relationships built on trust and integrity. We look forward to helping you.
Allen’s achievements and affiliations include:
- FINRA Series 66 registration (Investment Advisor Representative)
- Life, Health, Property/Casualty Insurance, and Variable Annuities Licenses
- Member Polk County “CERT” Community Emergency Response Team
- Ritz Carlton Customer Service Training Courses
- Unisys (aka Sperry Univac) Customer Service Award
- Forbes Brand Voice Contributor
Marcie is a licensed insurance agent and Wealth Management Solicitor. She serves as operations manager for Thomas Advisory Services, Inc. She understands Insurance products as it pertains to Retirement Planning and Wealth Accumulation. Has Solicits client accounts for the firm’s management through Alternativ-Wealth Management Advisory Network, LLC Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm. Marcie joined Thomas Advisory Services, Inc in February of 2018 and brings years of banking and administrative experience. She enjoys life with her retired husband Bobby, her daughter (Wendy) and Son-n-Law (Keith). Marcie’s hobbies includes working in her yard around her plants & flowers, sewing with her daughter, and raising her many Dachshunds (Doxies). It’s a pleasure to have Marcie Crawford working with our firm.
Plan For Your Future
There is no one “best place” to put your retirement money because each individual and couple has unique requirements, different tolerances for risk, and need their money at different times. Likewise, there is no one place to keep your money that fits everyone for exactly the same reasons. Your unique circumstances must be taken into consideration if you seek to find the “most favorable place” for your retirement money. This is where we can be of service.